Before getting a massage therapy, your customers must take note of these essential items. These “do’s and don’ts,” if you would, must be distributed with your customers to guarantee their massage therapy are the most powerful they can be.
- Stay hygienic. Cleanliness matters with any health care procedure, particularly concerning physical contact. Make sure to practice correct hygiene by showering before their booking. Plan in advance respectively, primarily if outside activity, training, or massive activity is organized for the day. A massage therapist utilizes high-end media (product) that will be retracted by dirt in the body. Fair skin can quickly receive the healing powers of massage, such as essential oils with medicinal properties.
- Fragrances/ lotions. Be conscious of allergies to perfumes and cosmetics that a therapist may hold. Immoderate scents can lead to allergic reactions counterproductive to the restorative conditions given by the therapist. Ask the assigned therapist to you before the session if a specific scent is allowed or not in their workspace.
- Be open regarding situations, damages, status of health. Massage therapists have to know health changes clients possess. 마사지 therapy instantly affects all body operations. A therapist have to know differences in a client’s medical requirements, injury situation, and the overall mood of health to be informed of complications and changes to the bodywork.
- Do not eat 1 hour before your session. Soon after consuming an average-sized meal, most of our blood moves to the small intestine, placed in our body’s center, so the blood can accumulate nutrients from food eaten. Since massage will promote blood flow through the body at large, forcing it away from the core will disturb metabolism. Please plan in advance to evade eating a normal-sized snack within an hour of your session.
- Be punctual. Arriving soon before your schedule ensures a customer will experience the full allotted time for the massage session. Suppose that each situation of getting rid of clothing to get upon the table and wearing clothing after the treatment ends, together with any important discussion between therapist and customer, will take between 2-3 minutes.